“One day you finally knew what you had to do, and began.” -Mary Oliver
Every Thursday at 7:00p
DAY OF MINDFULNESS
Sat, Sep 22, 2018
Next Full Course:
Begins Jan 14, 2019
At Scripps Encinitas Hospital
- 3030.September.SundayNo events
- 0101.October.MondayScripps Hospital Encinitas Conferencehttp://mbsrencinitas.com/event/day-8-8-week-course-2/Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas, Santa Fe Drive, Encinitas, CA, United States
This is Class #8 of the 8 Week Course, and will be held at Scripps Encinitas Hospital Conference Center on Mondays from 6:00p-8:30 pm unless otherwise stated. Bring a yoga mat to each class and wear comfortable clothing in layers. You do not need to take notes. Tea and fruit will be provided.
- 0202.October.TuesdayNo events
- 0303.October.WednesdayNo events
MBSR Encinitas Sangha Meditation gathers once per week, Thursday evenings at 7:00pm at the Canyon Studio (Call for Address). It is an ever-growing and expanding group consisting of those who are interested in meditating with a group, those who have participated in our MBSR course, or those seeking continued teachings on the practice path through the exploration and study of books, texts, sutras and direct experiences.
SANGHA is a Sanskrit or Pali word that translates to mean community or helping friendship with the common goal or vision of cultivating and deepening training and practice. It is the third of the Three Jewels in Buddhism (Buddha, Dharma, Sangha) and is an essential element of sustaining any personal practice, whatever your tradition.
- 0505.October.FridayNo events
- 0606.October.SaturdayNo events